Keeping Me in Stitches

Monday, December 31, 2007

*thud*

So here I sit, in the middle of a 6-day work stretch. I worked this last weekend (Friday through Sunday), I've got tonight off, then I'm back at work tomorrow from 3-11. I'll be working Wednesday and Thursday too. Friday will be devoted solely to sleep. There will be no major partying this New Year's Eve for me. Just a quiet night at home, doing laundry and dishes and eating an enormous amount of junk food while watching movies. And waiting for my berry cobbler to finish cooking in the crockpot. Happy new year to me.

On the bright side, this morning marked the first time for me to not be carded while buying alcohol! Although, now that I think about it, they probably didn't card me because not too many underage people buy their wine at 8 AM along with dog kibble and oreos. Yep.....exciting life I lead.

I think I'll be able to finish my fifth crocheted bath pouf tonight and then log some knitting time on my Lenore sock. I'd like to finish the sock now, but I kind of want to hold off so it will count toward the finish-a-long that L&V will be starting in the new year.

So yeah...that's my boring new year's eve plans. Now I need to go move the laundry.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger LoriAngela said…

    A quiet and productive New Year's Eve could be the arbiter of a blessed year. I also had a quiet evening with just the hub and made the most of the first day of the year.

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    baby. i'm thrilled to be carded! in fact, i just got carded yesterday, and i had liam with me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home