Keeping Me in Stitches

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A night of things getting done

Since this is my one day off out of 6, I had a bunch of stuff that needed to be done. I dragged my sorry butt out of bed about 4, and headed outside. I got my front and backyards mowed and all the grass picked up there. Then I came inside and did laundry so I'll have something to wear tonight for work.

I had finished my Chanticleer RPMs at work Sunday night and I have a co-worker who's expecting a little boy, so I sat down tonight and started a pair of baby socks out of the leftovers of the Chanticleer. One sock is done and the second one is cast-on.

I also put my Johnny Cash/June Carter scarf in some Soak wash so I could block it. It's now pinned out and drying and this coming weekend I'll be able to get some pictures of it. Then NotScarlett can get off my back about posting pictures! (just kidding)

I'll get pics of the RPMs and the baby socks as well.

Before I go to bed this morning, I'm going to make some cheesy potato soup in the slow-cooker and that should be wonderful when I get up in the afternoon. Yum!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home