Keeping Me in Stitches

Thursday, January 03, 2008

First FO of 2008!!!

I completed my Lenore socks last night at work. These were from the Rockin' Sock Club October kit.

Pattern: Lenore by Yarn Harlot
Yarn: STR lightweight in Lenore
Mods: I knit the regular size, but went up to a size 2 needle.

Lenore1

And here's the color in sunlight. These are really hard to take pics of and don't do the color justice at all.
Lenore2

I'm off to one more night at work, then I'll have the weekend off to recover. Working 6 days out of seven does not a happy Carin make.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Chelsea the Yarngeek said…

    Those are so pretty! Great job!

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Mamateja said…

    Gorgeous socks, honey! Love MOM

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful! :)

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger J.P. said…

    They look awesome!

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger LoriAngela said…

    Delicious socks! A great way to spite those who make the schedule intending to block your knitting ability.

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    you missed DEAWN last night! she was there! and it sounds like she's going to be here at least through part of february. woot!

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger Judith said…

    Beautiful socks and yarn! I have a couple of the "raven" colorways, but I've promised myself that I can't start anything new until I get my UFOs list done.

    Oh, my first FO for the year was finished up last night -- a pair of socks for a friend at church. Unfortunately, as I keep cleaning up things, I find more UFOs!

    Happy Knitting New Year!

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    Oh my. These are every bit as fabulous as you said...DROOL...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home