Keeping Me in Stitches

Sunday, March 16, 2008

the list

I knew when I made that list out that I was trying to cram too much into one weekend. But I did get a good chunk of it completed. So far I've done the dishes, picked up the general clutter in the house, almost finished the laundry (last load just went in the dryer), completed my first Monkey sock out of my handspun and cast-on the second one, and I think tonight is going to be a marathon spinning session. I've got season 3 of Voyager all lined up and ready to go. My cup of coffee is waiting downstairs and I'll get something more to eat for dinner after a bit.

Right now I'm going to go sit on my newly cleared off couch, drink my coffee, and try to soak up some of the overcast light from outside.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home