Keeping Me in Stitches

Monday, February 04, 2008

Happy unproductive birthday to me!

Yesterday was my birthday. I don't like to make a big fuss about it which is why I didn't post. My parents came down for the weekend, so I ate really well. Per my request, Mom made me chicken lasagne, garlic bread and pistachio dessert. Yum!

Then on Saturday I had a slight panic when I realized that my ticket for the Sunday matinee of Phantom of the Opera hadn't showed up yet. A call to ticketmaster told me that even though I'd ordered it in October, it had probably gotten lost in the mail and that a new one would be printed for me at the theater. So Sunday afternoon I headed to the Orpheum. I had an amazing seat! Beautiful scenery, amazing acting, and phenominal singing. I miss theater stuff. I'll definetely have to get back to the Orpheum for more shows.

Then I went out to E's house and stayed there until about 3 am. Came home, ate a snack and the pup and I fell asleep in my big chair. Not a bad birthday.

Oh! I did get some knitting done over the weekend. My first Serendipity sock is complete and I got the heel turned on my Austermann sock.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Chelsea the Yarngeek said…

    Yay for theater, good food, and knitting! Happy belated birthday!

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Happy Birthday you young thing :)

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Happy Birthday!

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    happy belated birthday, you old lady, you!

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger LoriAngela said…

    Happy Birthday! I love the Phantom and am so glad it's coming back so I can take my daughter. The movie is great, but it's just not live.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home