Keeping Me in Stitches

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Now where are my stretchy pants?

After church stuff was done tonight, I made a Target run and then went to Applebee's for dinner. After a bruschetta burger with fries, sizzling apple pie, and two glasses of strawberry lemonade, I'm stuffed. Definetely need to find some pants with an elastic waist before I do anything on my list for tonight.

The list!

- Laundry. No, seriously. I feel like I do nothing but laundry lately, but I've really got to or I'm going to work naked tomorrow. I've probably got at least four loads to do.
- Dishes. Standard mountain of dirty ones in the sink after working the weekend.
- Serendipity sock. Do the heel already!
- Leaf Lace shawl. One pattern repeat.

I think that's enough to be getting on with. Now to find the stretchy pants.

ETA: That laundry detergent I bought? Completely says on the front label that it's meant for front-loading washers. Yeah. Don't have one of those. I have no other detergent in the house so I'm going to use it anyways. Seems to be working okay. At least the washer hasn't exploded....yet.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger Amnicon Studio said…

    I wouldn't worry about the soap. Soap for front loaders means it's doesn't sud up as much. It will still clean but you won't see as many pretty bubbles.

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger cath said…

    Right--you're more likely to get into trouble using regular amounts of regular soap in a front loader = waaaay too many bubbles.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home