Keeping Me in Stitches

Saturday, March 01, 2008

WIP central

On my way to bed this morning since I'm in the middle of working the weekend.

Handspun Monkey in progress on magic loop.
WIP Handspun Monkey artsy

Fibertrends' Leaf Lace Shawl....it's blurry, take what you can get.
WIP Leaf Lace shawl

Branching Out from Knitty...blurry again, deal with it.
WIP Branching Out

Austerman Step sock....mindless project for the purse
WIP Austermann sock

Tulip Baby Sweater in Sweet Baby Boy colorway
WIP baby boy tulip

And one FO!!

The original colorway of the Tulip Baby Sweater
orginal tulip sweater

And now to bed.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the tulip sweater....what a lucky baby to get such a well made item!

    Jen

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    Thanks for letting me live vicariously through your FOs. I haven't finished anything since the "When Will I Go Into Labor?" Coasters back in September. Oh, and thanks to you and Miss V for keeping me company in the night last night with a sick baby. You guys are the best!

     
  • At 12:24 AM, Blogger Tola said…

    i enjoyed hearing about your Step sock on the L&V show. ive done the same socks and i love them, even with the green stripe. our S&N group decided that the green bit was a green-tea shortbread cookie served with the peach melba.

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Carol said…

    the tulip sweater is lovely I'm thinking of making one too!

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger LoriAngela said…

    Surrounde by beautiful possibilities. How can you sleep?

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Lady O said…

    Those socks are awesome. What beautiful yarn!

    And the tulip sweaters are too cute.

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Courtney said…

    I love the color of your handspun monkeys, they are really pretty :-) and I love the baby sweaters, very vibrant colors.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home