Keeping Me in Stitches

Sunday, January 27, 2008

It's here!!!

The first shipment for the RSC '08 came in the mail yesterday. Of course since I didn't get out of bed until almost 9 last night, I didn't see it was here until even later. It's really not my colors, but the pattern looks neat and it's top-down so my yarn is already wound into a ball and I'm getting ready to cast on.

I also spent a couple of hours working on the secret project. I've still got a few stitch patterns I need to find and then tonight I'll buckle down and try to write out at least two of them, maybe three and get them sent out to the test knitters. Now if I could just get the charting software to load onto my computer.

Off to snuggle the puppy and spend some quality time knitting.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger RandomNotions said…

    hurray on receiving your stuff! i always get excited receiving stuff in the mail even if its not exactly what i want...i got a bead club shipment that was like that but i was super giddy nonetheless

     

Post a Comment

<< Home