Keeping Me in Stitches

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Forgive me, Betamor....

.....for I have sinned.
forgive me bettamor
I used fake potatos in my lefse. I knew as I was grilling these tonight that my great-grandmother and my maternal grandparents were probably rolling in their graves. But it's getting to that hotter time of year and I promised E that I would make lefse. This is just easier than boiling and ricing potatos.

And here's a blurry picture of the Purple Rain monkeys.
purple rain monkeys - blurry

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Mamateja said…

    Is this cuteness or what? Sorry that I was the one that caused this indiscretion by giving you the recipe. It did, however, come from the Bode cookbook. Can't be an unpardonable sin, huh?

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger Bobbi said…

    Yes, but how did the lefse taste?
    My boyfriend's family is Norwegian, and he took me to a little store in Wisconsin called Dregne's. I don't remember the town, but it's very cool if you ever head up north. They have a lefse mix. Probably the same but in an authentic package. ha ha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home