Keeping Me in Stitches

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

the Queen of Procrastination strikes again

One of my college roommates is coming into town later today and will be staying with me over the weekend. I should be cleaning. I'm not.

Well...that's not entirely true. I've cleaned the kitchen and cleaned off the dining room table. That's actually quite a bit. I've still got to: take down the old computer/card table from the spare room, set up the airbed, vacuum the entire house, clean both bathrooms, dust, and give the dog a bath. If I've got time, I'll clean my bedroom too, but I do want to sleep at some point in there.

Guess I'd better get my butt in gear. I've got the ipod loaded up with podcasts, so I guess I just need the motivation now.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:38 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    You can do it! It's always amazing how much I can get done when I know I *have* to. Good luck!

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Tini said…

    Just do it :) Maybe set a timer and work for 30 minutes, then knit for 5 minutes (again the timer).

    You'll see how much more work you can do in 30 minutes if you are working against the clock!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home