Keeping Me in Stitches

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm back baby!

Wow! Hadn't realized how long it had been since I last blogged! But I come bearing pictures.

First are my Holidazed socks. These were part of the December shipment for the RSC last year. Done in the medium size, STR mediumweight in Muddy Autumn Rainbow. I think this is going to be my new go-to pattern for the rest of the mediumweight STR in my stash. Easy to memorize and it's got so much ribbing to it that it hugs my foot nicely.
Holidazed socks

And here's a really bad, blurry, bathroom mirror picture of my Snow White sweater. I'll get a better one this weekend hopefully.
Snow White

And my February Lady sweater. Don't know what's up with the squinty eye in this one...wasn't that sunny out when we took it. I'll try to get a better one of this over the weekend as well. Oy. Done in DiC Classy in Blue Lagoon. I ended up not making the sleeves full-length like I originally planned because....well...I'm not a patient person and I wanted the sweater done. Now I'm glad that I did them 3/4.
February Lady sweater

Last of the pics is one of my new hair! I still go to a hairdresser in my hometown 4 hours away because I trust her and can just walk in for my appointment and tell her to "have fun." It always comes out different and always looks good. You can't really tell from the picture, but that dark part is just in the front. The rest of it is about 4 different colors and I love it so much! Might have her keep it this way for a while.
new hair!

Aside from that, I've been spinning some and since the weather has been nice I've been out letterboxing too. And I bought a Kindle 2 which is my new baby. It's so nice to not have to cart around a heavy book in my bag all the time.

11 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Bobbi said…

    Love the hair! You look great.

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Gail said…

    Tell us more about the kindle 2. I have been dieing to talk with someone that owns one. Is it as great as it look?

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger gwtreece said…

    Love the hair

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    The hair is fantastic - along with the projects :) Yay for photos! Love the color of the FLS - and Snow White is awesome!

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Well, it was worth the wait! The sweaters look fantastic and your hair, too! Really cute and you are a hottie!

    yarnbeans

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    the hair is great, the sweaters are great (snow white makesyou look quite boobalicious!), and i have one question.

    is that LIPSTICK in the hair picture?

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Hattie said…

    Hair is teh awesome!

    LOVE the snow white, I gotta make that...

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    It is lipstick in the hair picture, Minnie. Just so you can see how ridiculous it looks. I'm one of the few people where lipstick actually makes my lips look smaller. I don't get it, but that's why I normally don't wear it.

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Tini said…

    Great hair and the snow white is to die for! You really look smashing in that sweater (btw. I like the lipstick ;) )

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Mikki Rhodes-Gloor said…

    Where does one get the pattern for the snow white? That is fabulous.

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    Mikki, Snow White is by Ysolda Teague. She's at www.ysolda.com.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home