Keeping Me in Stitches

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

patterns gone missing

Not knitting patterns, thank goodness, but sewing patterns. I tend to go on a pattern buying binge whenever Joann's or Hancock's has a 99-cent or $1.99 pattern sale. So last summer on a whim, I bought a skirt pattern and a robe pattern that could be used to make a Harry Potter costume. I've got my fabric for both and was in a sewing mood tonight, so I decided to tackle the skirt. Fabric's out, ready for the pattern...no pattern. I've torn apart and reorganized my sewing room in the last half hour and still no pattern. I know that I've seen those two patterns in this room within the last couple of weeks. They're probably off together making little baby patterns and I'll find them approximately the week after Halloween. Stupid patterns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home