Keeping Me in Stitches

Sunday, June 26, 2005

ribbon x-back done!!!

...but sadly, no pictures. I'm going to wait for later in the week when I don't look like death warmed over to take them. Maybe I'll be able to get a little sun before then too so I don't blind everyone with my pasty whiteness. But it's done!! And now I have no excuse not to work on Kyoto, darnit!

I did start on the clapotis for my mom at the sit and knit Thursday, but that can wait, or be my back-up for when I get bored of miles of stockinette. I've still got 6 inches more to go on the sleeves at least. I was just congratulating myself the other day on how far I've come on them. I should never break out the measuring tape when I feel like I've accomplished something. Only 13 1/2". Lovely. So tonight is going to be devoted to Kyoto while I'm staying up all night and watching movies yet again.

Pictures later in the week.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    Sadly, the little sheep is making it's way to my SP in Japan, so I didn't get to use it before I sent it. *looks around guiltily* Ok, so I used it once just to make sure that it worked! I couldn't send her something that might be broken!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home