Keeping Me in Stitches

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

We're back in business...sort of

I couldn't stand not sewing tonight, so I went to Walmart and bought another copy of each of the patterns. Came home, cut out the skirt, got the pleats pressed into the front, and then discovered that I need fusible interfacing for the yoke of the skirt. Gah! So I could have finished the skirt tonight, but I refuse to make another Walmart run and besides, no one's in the fabric department there to help me. So I guess it's back to knitting for the night. See if I can get another couple of inches done on the Kyoto sleeves.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    I thought that's what would happen with the patterns too, but 24-hours later, they are still MIA. Oh well. Had to run to Walmart again because I had no interfacing in the house. Might get the skirt done tonight. If I do, I'll take pictures.

    Thanks for the pattern! That's going to be my next pair of socks now. Then I need to find something in my Knitting on the Road book to do with the Koigu KPPPM that's been sitting in a drawer since March.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home