Keeping Me in Stitches

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Photoshopped HP uniform

Sylviatx from the knitty boards was nice enough to take my cruddy picture of my Hogwarts uniform and photoshop it onto a nice background. Here it is!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In the purging of the closets, I finished with all of the boxes in my spare room. Now it looks slightly more organized.

And I just finished blocking out the top pieces of Kyoto. Hopefully those will dry by tomorrow night otherwise I'll have to wait until Thursday to work on that again since I work Monday through Wednesday. Oh well. At least it will give me something to do at sit and knit.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Nederlass said…

    Oh, how cool!

    I'm still waiting for my Photoshop-fiend roommate to send me another great one!


    Just you wait... ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home