Keeping Me in Stitches

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Christmas present #1 done!

Finished my mom's Christmas present on Friday night. And I know that she promised she wasn't going to look at my blog between now and Christmas, but I'm going to play it safe and not post any pictures or anything about what it is until after she gets it. The ladies at SoP and sit and knit know what it is and they'll get the see the finished product a week from Thursday. But until then everyone else will just have to be content with my tally of one down, two to go.

Dad's present is coming along nicely, but it's hard to work on at night since the lighting in my living room stinks. Maybe if I sat on the sofa instead of the recliner....

And may I just say that Titanium Rose's Halloween bash on Saturday was excellent. Wish I could have stayed longer, but I had a Sunday morning commitment. I'll post pics of the knitters that made it whenever I feel like hauling my camera upstairs.

Off to knit some more and watch either Voyager or Netflix or both.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    rofl, i think erin is fixated on that 6 ft penis, she mentions it every time i turn around,lol.

    i wish i could have been there.

    can't wait to see your mom's prezzie, i should be there that week (god willing and the creek don't rise)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home