Keeping Me in Stitches

Thursday, January 19, 2006

updates and a promise

I managed to finish my first twisted sock when I met a coworker at SoP on Monday. I'm about an inch into sock 2 right now. And that's all that I'm working on at the moment. All other projects are stalled.

I've been impatiently waiting for all of the lovely yarn I ordered to arrive. I got two skeins of Cherry Tree Hill supersock in Peacock and Northern Lights. Those came about 2 days after I ordered them. Then I was bad and visited the Socks That Rock website....and ordered 5 different colors. I finally got the confirmation that they had been shipped this Tuesday, a week and a day after I ordered them. I'm really hoping that they come today so I can take them to sit and knit tonight for everyone to oooh and aaah over. Got one skein each of Carbon Dating, Carbon, Fire on the Mountain, Ruby Slippers, and Lapis. At least one of these is destined to become the Jaywalker socks.

And now for my promise. Ahem. *raises right hand* I promise that I will take pictures of all the pretty yarn and every single one of my finished projects that I haven't posted yet (if I can find them all) and post them by Sunday afternoon. So I'll see you all on Sunday!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home