Keeping Me in Stitches

Monday, February 13, 2006

I've got nothin'

Nothing new with knitting anyways. Still slogging along on all the projects. Need to sort through my stash for the swap that we're going to have at SoP on Thursday.

I think I may have found a house though! I'm just waiting to hear from my bank about how much I was pre-approved for with my mortgage so I can put in an offer. I'm supposed to here from them sometime today at the latest. If they haven't called by the time I wake up this afternoon, then I'm going to have to call and bug them because all the houses that I like tend to get snatched off the market right before I can do anything....sometimes even before I get to see them.

Mom and Dad came this weekend to celebrate mine and my mom's birthdays. Ate at Carrabba's (yum!), went and saw a bunch of houses, and got to eat cheesecake and banana bars for breakfast. Not a bad weekend. And MJ? Just for you, they got me 2 books on digital photography, some sliders for all my heavy furniture, a new cross necklace, and about 6 pounds of Gloria Jean's coffee (since the store here closed in January). Plus they said that they're going to get me a major appliance whenever I move into my new house. So it's been a pretty good birthday.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    happy belated birthday! it all sounds good (except the banana bars, i'm allergic to bananas). good luck on the house! you know, it's probably a good idea to have preapproval, even if you don't get this house. that way, you can move much quicker on it.

    i think i know what i'm taking thursday, but i'm not for sure.

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Nederlass said…

    Ooooooh, some loot you got there girl! Nice!

    I tagged you on my blog for a foursome meme. (Nooo, not as kinky as it sounds, honest.) It should be nice to read what everybody comes up with. :)

    Good luck with the house and mortgage!

    xo,
    MJ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home