Keeping Me in Stitches

Thursday, June 08, 2006

hilarious videos!

First off, we have the Mentos and Coke video. I've seen people blow up pop bottles with dry ice and pop, but I've never seen the fountains these guys make.

http://eepybird.com/dcm1.html

Next is The Evolution of Dance. I about wet myself the first time I watched it and it's provided endless watchings of entertainment since. Is it sad for me to admit and my friends and I did almost all of these dances at the Flamingo Ball (college homecoming dances)? Oh well...those were good times.

http://popsugar.com/6796

In knitting news, I'm ready to turn the heel of my second Pirates sock. And I have both the cuffs of my rock and weave socks done.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger puck said…

    YOU ARE THE WOMAN!!!! thanks for winding all that yarn for me. i am working in the ED today until 6 or so, so i am may get there a little late...hopefully things won't be so crazy that i won't get there at all, but it is a possibility

     

Post a Comment

<< Home