Keeping Me in Stitches

Friday, June 30, 2006

a few little housekeeping items

- I forgot how good Toblerone chocolate is. Thanks, Mom and Dad!

- Five more days of work and I'll be heading out on vacation.

- For the sit and knit ladies....I ordered the four cones of Zephyr when I got home. I got Peacock (for Miriam), Ebony (for Eliza and Alicia), Mahogany (for Deawn), and Bottle Green (for me).

- The Rock and Weave socks are finished...minus attaching the buttons...which would entail finding some buttons to attach. I might be raiding Grandma Sween's button box tonight.

- Just need to finish my friend Sarah's birthday present and get that in the wash so she has it by next Friday (yes, I'm going to be early early early with the birthday present this year....I need to make up for getting it to her 6 months late two years ago).

I know there aren't any pictures. I'm lazy and don't want to walk my butt downstairs to get the camera. I'll put them up next week.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Elizabeth Metz said…

    woohoo!

    Ahem. I mean, YAY FOR BREAKING OUR YARN DIET!

    Er. Yay for black zephyr?

    /end yarnslut moment.

    Your Rock & Weave socks kick some serious booty, too.

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    lol, miss violet is FUUUUUUUNY. and you need to get your lazy butt downstairs. WE WANT PICTURES. WE WANT PICTURES. ok, end rant

     

Post a Comment

<< Home