Keeping Me in Stitches

Monday, September 18, 2006

All better!

My cold is no more! Yay! Four days of misery and then it suddenly disappeared.

No new pictures at the moment. I'm trying to get a better pic of the Titania STR, but it's proving difficult to photograph. Especially more so since the sun's playing hide and seek behind the clouds.

I've got one Christmas present almost half done. Bought yarn for another one this weekend and added another to the list.

Just went on Webs and ordered my Misti Alpaca to make my Princess Leia hat out of. None of the shops around here had the color that I needed.

Parents were here this last weekend and we got my raised garden put into the backyard. We're already planning on tilling up the whole backyard and starting over with the grass back there, since it was cruddy to start with when I moved in, and then died while I was in Minnesota in July.

Planning on going home two weekends from now for Band Day. I'm such a band geek.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Mamateja said…

    Great news.......hey, I can even post a comment. Talk to you later.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home