Keeping Me in Stitches

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The haul....

I lied. Here's pics of the haul this year. I decided to get off my butt, find the camera and take pictures.

Phoebe's present from auntie Sarah.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Toffee's sweater
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Phoebe's sweater
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cozy's sweater and Dad's hat....for the "huntin' buddies" This would be the terror of a dog that led me on a merry chase through the neighborhood.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Reading shawl that Mom knit for me out of DB Cashmerino Chunky
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Knitting 2007 calendar (from Sarah) and Woolee Winder with bobbins
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dirt Devil Kone vacuum (are my parents trying to tell me something? ;)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dog sweater, Willow Tree Nativity, new winter boots, tether for the dog, dog treats (from Tony), coffee scoop and hook, Gummy Savers, WPI tool, and extra dark chocolate. Not pictured is a gift certificate for a pedicure at a salon the next time I'm home and the dollar that I won from the lotto tickets.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Close-up of the coffee scoop and hook. The hook says "Wake up!" and the scoop has "Smell the coffee...."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Snowblower!!! I told Dad that once we actually get snow I'll probably be out there using this thing even if there's only a 1/4" of the white stuff on the ground.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There's also some stuff that I didn't take pics of....two pairs of jeans and a sweater. But most of you will see me wearing those at some point or another.

And now for stuff that I bought myself.....

Crown Mountain Farms Sock Hop roving in My Boyfriend's Back.....Phoebe head included for reference size.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

More CMF roving in I Got You Babe.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunshine Yarns sock yarn Harry Potter Dragon set in (L to R) Swedish Short Snout, Hungarian Horntail, Chinese Fireball, and Welsh Green.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What have I been knitting on? A baby blanket in Red Heart *shudder* and the test-knit socks. That's all. As you were.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Merry Christmas! (I can still say it, 'cause we have two days of Xmas here. ;)
    Wow, you've been busy, girl!
    Love the coffee scoop, and that dirt devil is so damn sexy it should make vacuuming fun. Almost.

    But what about that Boyfriend's Back? It's a brown hairy one?! Ew ew ew.

    :P
    MJ

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    Actually, it's a really pretty red and chocolate brown with some white thrown in. Much prettier than in the picture.

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger puck said…

    merry christmas! you got a great haul! work wasn't too bad for us either over the holidays, some interesting patients showed up though, that is for sure.
    we are having a stash swap at sop on the 11th, hope to see you there

     

Post a Comment

<< Home