Keeping Me in Stitches

Friday, March 09, 2007

grrrrrrrrr.....

I'm back from the mailbox (decided not to stalk the mailperson) and there was no sock club box. I've sent off an email to Blue Moon, so hopefully I'll hear from them soon and get my box.

And now I must vent....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

I'm done now. Must go to work for the weekend.

ETA: I emailed Blue Moon and got a response back almost right away. My shipment evidently went out yesterday, so I should have it either tomorrow or Monday.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Oh, man - last box out of the shop? That's a bummer. I hope it arrives soon, before we have any more weather intervene.

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Nederlass said…

    Woah!
    Well, if it's any consolation: I'd signed up too, but had to bail out when I lost my job etc. Now I'll be waiting till next year.

    Aaaaargh! I'm so jealous. ;)

    Post some pics so I'll know what loveliness to expect next year!

    Happy knittin,
    MJ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home