Keeping Me in Stitches

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

*snore*

Once again....another to-do list. All this must/might get done before my aunt and uncle show up here tonight.

-Vacuum
-Set up the bed in the guest room
-Go grocery shopping
-Fix the toilet in the guest bathroom
-Finish cleaning the kitchen/dining room
-Double check directions to Eppley

That's just for tonight once I've slept. And now for the next three days (before I work the weekend) here's my list of goals.

-Finish my second Trekking sock (11 rounds until the toe!)
-Do laundry
-Spin more Goblin Elbows
-Wait impatiently for my Rockin' Sock Club box to arrive!!!
-Bake cookies for the neighbor cop as a thank-you for helping me move snow and then driving me to work after the storm last week
-Bake a cheesecake for work this weekend

I guess that's it. Shorter list than last weekend (or was it the weekend before? I can't remember!)

And now I'm very very tired, and rambling and probably not making sense, so I'm going to bed.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home