Keeping Me in Stitches

Saturday, October 20, 2007

I wonder...

....if I'm coming down with something. I don't feel sick or anything, but it's just this feeling I'm getting. I worked Thursday night and didn't have to be in to work last night, so I didn't set my alarm. I went to be about 10:30 or so and woke up at 5:30. Six hours of sleep...not bad. Talked to my parents, went back in my room with every intention of showering and getting some errands run. Instead, I collapsed facedown on my bed and slept until 10:30 PM. Lovely. Errands didn't get run, but I feel great now!

On the plus side, I finished the Green Blanket of Dooooom!!!! It's completely done, ends woven in and everything. I'll put up pictures later when the sun's actually up. I ended up not using the last two colors I had bought for the blanket, but I figure that there's enough there to make myself a pair of felted slippers.

Now for todays' to-do list!
- Shower....I feel like a greaseball. DONE!!!
- Run errands to the Apple Store, the bank, Walmart (contacts) and the grocery store. Grocery store isn't exactly critical since I'll be gone for about the next two weeks, but I need a few staples to make it through until I leave. DONE!!!
- Mow the lawn. It's supposed to be almost 80 today so I'm hoping the grass will dry out enough for me to mow down the jungle. DONE!!!
- Haul out the suitcases and make a packing list. I'm going to have to pack 2 suitcases....one for the conference and one for my parents.

I think that's enough for one day. Off to shower and knit some more.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home