Keeping Me in Stitches

Monday, October 08, 2007

I'm being good....kind of

I've been valiently resisting the yarny calling. I actually didn't buy anything in the sneak-up at The Loopy Ewe tonight. We'll just look past the fact that I have something in my cart. It's for a future secret project. But I haven't actually bought it.....it's just sitting there.

I did buy a row-counter bracelet thingy off etsy over the weekend. I had admired Eliza's and so I just had to have one.

The knitting on the Green Blanket of Doom continues. I'm about 2/3 done with the fourth stripe. This is my at home knitting. I have been working on nothing else anytime I'm home since this must be done this month. Once I finish the movie I'm watching, I'm going to either hit the netflix movies that are stacked up or pop in LotR (again) and knit like a fiend until morning.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have more control than I have! Not only did I use up my yarn $ in Nebraska this summer, I am now in for the wheel I just bought. I hope the bracelet is as good as it seems, I bought one too!

     
  • At 5:58 AM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    i, too, have been a good girl. although the knit picks catalog still sits on my kitchen table, rather than in the recycling bin, lol.

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger sarah lou said…

    i'm so right there with you. i've resisted the last two sneak ups. although, last night, i did have eric go in last night to get me wendy's hearts for heidi pattern 'cause i wanted it but didn't want to get sucked in by seeing everything else. how funny is that? he was sitting two feet away from me. heh. and i had a referral credit, so i'll merely pay for shipping. but it's getting old this resisting sock yarn crap!!

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    good luck with that. I have been in your place, knittinga sock in 48 hours for my dad for Christmas. It ain't pretty

     

Post a Comment

<< Home