Keeping Me in Stitches

Thursday, January 17, 2008

coming up for air

I survived the stash diving!! But now I'm in a state of shock. Here's why.

sock yarn stash 1-18-08

118 skeins.
.....one hundred....eighteen....
*gulp*
(Phoebe the wonderdog included for scale.)

So I went through and culled the stash a bit. Thirty-five or so skeins gone.

The great culling

Mom called just as I finished and laid claim to 10 of them. The rest will be gifted/given/traded/sold away.

And now I'm going to bed.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    Wow! Impressive work! The stash is lovely, though! Nice color!

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Kit said…

    Hahaha, that's amazing! But hey, you'll go through those eventually, don't be embarrassed! *grin*

    Send some down to Lawrence, eh? ;)

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger LoriAngela said…

    That's an impressive stash. Hope you didn't suffer any lasting wounds in the separation.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home