Keeping Me in Stitches

Saturday, January 12, 2008

just keep swimming...just keep swimming swimming swimming

I am about on total burnout from work. I was never so glad to have a weekend off as I am right now. Yesterday, I slept until 8 pm or so then went out to E's to record a new podcast. My back was killing me from work, so we didn't do any dyeing while I was there.

Came home and finished watching a movie while I worked on Mom's monkey socks. I'm ready to pick up this gusset stitches before I head to bed for the day. This sock is just flying and I'm hoping to have the pair done in plenty of time for Mom's birthday.

I'm also working on designing some patterns, and will be in need of testknitters very very soon. If you'd like to volunteer, keep your eyes on The Daily Chum for an announcement. The turnaround time needs to be quick on this.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Chelsea the Yarngeek said…

    I hope you get some rest! My friend has been pulling 11 hour shifts the last 3 weeks with a grand total of 2 days off. If she's any indication of how you feel, you need a stiff drink and a day in your pajamas!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home