Keeping Me in Stitches

Sunday, January 13, 2008

relaxing

The tension of this previous week is slowly working its way out of my back and shoulders. I can feel the stress melting away.

And my absolutely least favorite team was kicked off Amazing Race tonight. Yay! I honestly don't know which of the three teams left I'll cheer for. I'd be happy with any of them winning.

I've started designing some sock patterns and put out a call for testknitters on The Daily Chum. Talk about overwhelming! I've had over 40 people respond so far. Plenty to do all the knitting. Now I just need to write the last 13 patterns. *gulp*

The first monkey sock is about 8 rows away from being finished. I think I'm going to eat some nachos and then buckle down on that so I have a sense of accomplishment for the weekend. I might even get wild later and do the dishes!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 3:10 AM, Blogger Brendajos said…

    I think that the "HOORAY!" that went up around the world when those two got kicked off was just as loud as the "NOOOOOO!" that went up when Kynt and Vyxsin got kicked off. I do think it is the first time in the history of the show where there isn't one team that would be objectionable in the end. yay!

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger TheWench said…

    I was totally going to offer to test knit (cause your awesome of course) but I R Not 1337 Sock Knitter. I can't wait to see the final results! No gulping, you'll rock.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home