Keeping Me in Stitches

Friday, January 18, 2008

drat!

I forgot about the 4 skeins of sock yarn from my Taste of Germany package. And the two skeins of handspun hanging up in the bathroom. So the total actually should have been 124. Oops!

But I did cull 33 pairs worth from the stash.

So that leaves me with a current stash total of 91. Still pretty bad, but not as bad as before. I'll be going through the stash again next month I think and try to whittle that number down a little more.

Off to work on that second Monkey sock.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Manda said…

    If it makes you feel better, I have enough sock yarn for almost 200 pairs of socks (last official count was 173, but I've added since then). So your 124 or 91 is not that bad. hee hee. :)

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Tola said…

    ummm . . . . . since my sock yarn got lost in the move, can i have some?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home