Keeping Me in Stitches

Sunday, March 08, 2009

wow...

Out of communication for nearly a month. Don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm back! Now where was I?

Remember these?
County Clare Leyburn
Imagine them about twice as long and that there are two of them. Other than that, I haven't touched them in over a month.

The Holidazed socks are finished, but no pictures yet. I keep forgetting or I wake up *way* after the sun is down.

Still no pics of Snow White either. I'll get Mom to take some for me when I'm home this week.

Here are the Fetching mitts that I made for our evening shift unit secretary. Done in the Little Lovely colorway of Malabrigo.
Renee's Fetchings
She says her cat loves them too and keeps stealing them.

I also started another pair of Lenores, this time in Wollmeise in the Granatapfel colorway. These are Mom's birthday socks for this year. The colors of the school she teaches at are black and red. Well, the socks I made her a couple years ago in Little Devil by Lisa Souza aren't red and black anymore, but pink and grey. So the Granatapfel was recruited to be Lenores. I'm doing the larger size on size 2s. Hopefully they'll fit Mom's instep. I'll have her try them on this week before I continue down the leg.

Finally, my February Lady sweater is slogging along. The body is done and I'm about 8 inches out one sleeve. I was planning on making the sleeves full-length, but I may just go with the 3/4 sleeves so I can finish quicker. What can I say? I'm not a patient person!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home