Keeping Me in Stitches

Friday, July 01, 2005

a bunch of stuff

First off, the ribbon x-back/hootchie mama top is done and I finally got a pic of it tonight at the sit and knit. Here it is.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Next is my Gryffindor student uniform. I finished sewing the skirt tonight and yikes!! is it short!! Or I should say that it's shorter than I thought it would be. That won't make much difference once I have the robe made too, but for the moment I'm not sure if I'll wear it by itself to the HBP release since it's so short. Here's the best in the mirror shot I got tonight. If anyone's good with Photoshop and could get rid of the camera and it's strap and maybe replace the backdrop, this could be a pretty cool picture with my hand glowing like that from the flash. What do ya think?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And finally...the obligatory puppy pictures.
Can't a girl destroy a chew toy in peace?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What are you lookin' at?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger MiniLaura said…

    Great X-back! Yours fits so nicely. Mine is a little big but after ripping it 3 times, I wasn't going to do it again! Your uniform is cute, too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home