Keeping Me in Stitches

Thursday, February 16, 2006

tagged!

Here's my four things post since Nederlass tagged me for it.

Four jobs I've had:
-Detasseling corn and counting corn
-Check-out at a grocery store
-Concession stand manager
-Registered nurse
Four movies I can watch over and over:
-Maverick
-The Princess Bride
-LotR
-Serenity
-and the old Star Wars (because it's my blog and I can name 5 if I want to)
Four places I've lived:
-Algona
-Rochester
-Decorah
-Omaha
Four TV shows I love:
-Lost
-Amazing Race (I'd love to be on this show)
-Survivor (I know it's bad, but I can't help myself)
-CSI: Las Vegas
Four great concerts:
I can honestly say that I've only been to two great concerts, Martina McBride and JoDee Messina. I keep trying to get to concerts now that I live in a big city, but I always end up working on the nights they're being held.
Four places I've vacationed:
-Bahamas (cruise with my parents in high school)
-Washington DC (high school talented and gifted program)
-South Dakota (vacation when I was 8)
-Europe trip (with a group of 500 high school musicians. We had a band and choir and did concerts as we went to England, France, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Austria, Italy and Germany)
Four websites I visit daily:
-www.knittyboard.com
-www.padawansguide.com
-www.theonering.net
-and all my blog friends
Four of my favorite dishes:
-Macaroni and cheese (homemade, not out of a box)
-Garlic sourcream mashed potatoes
-Angel food cake with strawberries and fresh whipped cream
-Hamburger stroganoff
I'm big on the comfort foods, aren't I?
Four places I would rather be right now:
-sleeping
-curled up in front of a fire with a good book, a pot of tea and my knitting
-somewhere warm
-Did I mention sleeping?

And I've got some big news that I share with everyone in my next post!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Nederlass said…

    House house house??!!!!

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    of course, house, lol. i didn't catch when you were going to move, though, lol. if you need help, holler, i've got the van, and i might be able to talk mark into letting me have the truck if you need big stuff moved.

    and i hear you have a spindle. i can't help much with that (i use a wheel, and drafting & everything is different) but i will support you, and help you find roving (lol!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home