Keeping Me in Stitches

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Woohoo!!

*does the happy dance does the happy dance....happy dance dance dance*

I have got a major reason to celebrate! I woke up this afternoon to my neighbors banging doors and being generally noisy (this has gotten worse over the last month....besides, they stole my parking places....so they were noisy, parking place stealing neighbors). Grumped my way to the computer and peaked out my front blinds to see what they were up to....yes, I'm a nosy neighbor...so sue me. Lo and behold, there was a moving van parked out front and they're loading boxes in. And all of their cars (I think they've got 6) were gone. Now, the cars were back about 7 or so, and they've been playing noisy bass, but I'm definetely hopeful that they're moving out this month. As in, they need to be gone by March 1. This probably means that they'll be banging around all day tomorrow/today while I'm trying to sleep, but as long as they're gone I'll be the happiest little elf imaginable.
Image hosting by Photobucket

And I finished Yoda #3 tonight! This is going to be the last one for a long long time. Image hosting by Photobucket

And I only have 4 weeks until I can move into my house! Yay!

And I finished the first simple stripes sock during the womens' long program and snapped a pictures as Sasha was doing her spiral sequence.
Image hosting by Photobucket

The only thing that I can think would make my week any better is if the guy I'm interested in would get off his duff and ask me out on Wednesday. That would just be the cherry on top of the sundae.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    what's his name? i'll talk to him. mano a mano (well, sorta)

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    oh, i won't be at knit night tomorrow (parent teacher conferences, sigh). however, i do have exciting news, and we could really tie the whole "medical yarn" game into it!

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    So there was no offer from the guy in question, but he was standing over my shoulder watching me as I cast on my second sock tonight. In his words, he was "fascinated" by the cast on process. Squee!!!

    I'll miss you at SoP, but tell me the news!!! You can't leave me hanging like this!!

     
  • At 5:43 AM, Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said…

    You knit YODA! WOW!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home