Keeping Me in Stitches

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Boo....

So the neighbors didn't move out after all. Or rather, only one of them did. But I did go over and have a nice little chat with one of the guys about keeping their bass turned down during the day. They've been really considerate about that since. And....they've started leaving me a parking place open! Talk about progress. Maybe my last 6 weeks here won't be a pain after all.

Still knitting away. After about 6 false starts trying to find the right place in the colors, the second striped sock is started. If they were for me, I'd have just let them be fraternal, but I don't know how the person I'm gifting them to feels about matching socks. So they're going to be identical....or as close as I could get them.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    well, at least it will be quieter!

    you and i need to take erin on a yarn "crawl." i hear there's a yarn shop in lincoln. . .

     
  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    I've been there! Or at least looked into it because it was closed last summer when Mom and I stopped. Sounds like fun! Let's do it! (Can I use any more exclamation points in this thing?)

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    erin says she's not sure she's up to a ride to lincoln :(. however, we decided to possibly shop for bridesmaid dresses on sunday. wanna come? if you can swing it, lol.

    and good, you knwo where it's at!!!!(nyah, i got more than you did, lol). we'll wait and see if her meds stabilize a bit, i suppose, sigh. and i thought the lure of a yarn crawl would bring her out.

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    hey, someone has discovered you! her blog name is also keeping me in stitches (she does hers in lower caps, lol) and the link is www.knitting.xaviermusketeer.com . a very nice lady (i was her secret pal for a year, and a nicer lady you'll never see). and she loves your yoda and your sock yarn stash. and i'm the one who addicted her to socks, lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home