Keeping Me in Stitches

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

major update....but no pictures

So here's the rundown.
-Alpaca Ombre blanket just needs the last stripe and it's done. Might get it done tonight and if not tonight, then probably by tomorrow.
-Simple stripes socks....ready to turn the second heel. So far the stripes are working out to make an identical pair of socks.
-Branching Out...knit two more repeats on it this morning after I got up. I need to get back to doing at least one repeat before I go to bed/when I get up.
-Mini-sweater....needs the button attached. I'll do this today so I can wear it to sit and knit tomorrow.
-Leaf Lace shawl and Hermione mittens have had nothing done.

I helped a coworker bind off a baby blanket last night, and I'm meeting her today to pick out yarn for the next project. *sigh* Oh for the days when there was no stash! Speaking of stash....

I've given up buying yarn for lent. I think I'm also giving up starting new projects...at least until the ones on the needles are done. And as soon as the striped socks are done, I'll start new ones. Socks don't count. Be quiet.

Everything's going well with the house. Only 2 1/2 more weeks until I take possession. I've already got the paint for my bedroom and the kitchen and dining room. Bought a living room set this last weekend, so my house won't be completely bare of furniture.

And I guess that's it. I promised the pup a good long walk today since I've pretty much kept her cooped up all winter. I'm such a lazy bum!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    are you going to bring the blanket tomorrow night as well? looking forward to the sweater. i'm still making baby hats, just a different color now, lol. (purple manos, it's wonderful!)

    buying for a new house is fun! now you have to make afghans for each room! (and 2 for that family room with the fireplace!)

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    The blanket will make its way there...finished or not. I think the striped sock will be coming too. And now I need to go to bed.

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    i don't know about you, but i had every single comment i left on jen's blog returned to me yesterday. at least i've got the content, so i can repost if i need to, lol!

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    All of the posts are up at her site. I looked last night/early this morning.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home