Keeping Me in Stitches

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Yay!!!

It's time to celebrate on several levels.

#1- I turned the heel of a sock without a pattern (just a few basic rules). Yay!

#2- All the stuff that I ordered lately (including a Knitpicks order and two 1 pound cones of Zephyr laceweight) should be arriving this week. Yay!

#3- Our census is so low at work that I asked my boss if I could take Thursday off and she said yes!!! Yay!!

#4- Because of #3, I'll be able to be at SoP for the full time of sit and knit tomorrow.

#5- Also because of #3, I'll be able to get some sleep and actually be social on my way to the fiber festival in Missouri on Friday. Yay!

#6- I'm going to see X-Men 3 tonight! (This is big. I haven't been to see a movie at the theater since December.) Yay!!!....for me getting out of the house.

#7- Because of #3 (again), I get to sleep more!! Yay!

#8- I get to start my Rockin' Sock Club socks! Yay!!

#9- Phoebe is actually being quiet so I can blog. Yay!!

#10- My second batch of yarn is double-plied, skeined, and ready to be shown off on Thursday. Yay! (Sorry, Minnie!)

And that's it. I'm going to nap for a few hours before the movie.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    wow, sounds like you just got multiple bonuses all over the place! and that's ok, you can bring it again next week!

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger puck said…

    ugh, i am about to put a little glitch in your day. i won't be at knitting tonight, and unfortunately have had work rear its ugly head on my vacation and don't think i am going to have the time to drive all the way down to MO on friday.
    sorry, sorry, sorry...i would obviously much rather go than stay here work, but i am away next week for a medical conference and won't have time to play catch up otherwise
    sorry, sorry, sorry! hope you guys still go and have lots of fun. i will weep over all your beautiful fiber purchases when you get back

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    erin went in the hospital again yesterday and thinks she'll be there for 3-4 days. i forgot to call SoP tonight (we were at mark's folks). if you can let everyone know (i'm not terribly well connected to anybody other than you & jen)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home