Keeping Me in Stitches

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Dozy Cozy

Here's a pic from this last weekend when my parents were visiting with their two dogs. Cozy, my dad's Brittney spaniel, decided to jump up on their bed and lay down with her head on his pillow. It was just too cute not to get take a picture of. And yes...she does have green eyes. Her eyes and her pink nose are such a contrast to our other two dogs with their dark eyes and noses.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And I helped my mom start her own blog. It's here. And she knows how to comment, so be nice people!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:16 AM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    boy, she makes me sleepy! and i did visit yourmom's blog!

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    are you going to touche next thursday? i know it cuts close to your time for leaving work. erin says she will be there if you and i are there. email me at dragonluberAThotmailDOTcom

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    got your message, see ya later!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home