Keeping Me in Stitches

Friday, September 29, 2006

Weekend plans

I'm going out of town for the weekend to let my former-self as a high school band geek out to play. And yes...I do have stories that begin "This one time at band camp..." It's the 50-something annual Algona Band Day this Saturday and so I'm heading home. Pictures and details of the festivities when I return (I may even give you all a glimpse of me from my band geek days....if I can find the pictures to scan).

So my goals for the weekend are as follows (in random order):
- Scream myself hoarse at the field competition Saturday night.
- Knit during the parade.
- Knit at home.
- Knit while the bands are setting up at the field competition.
- Finish Christmas present #1.
- Finish the Princess Leia hat.
- Start Christmas present #2 once Mom picks out a pattern.
- Sleep (as of right now, I've been up since 1 pm on Thursday...that's 21 hours people...and I've got a 4-hour drive ahead of me. Bring on the caffeine!!!)
- Drink coffee with the INC cronies.
- Eat at least two of Denny's amazing cinnamon rolls.

And I think that's everything. I'll be back in town Monday evening.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    hope you had a safe trip. eat a roll for me (since i'm trying to lose weight, i don't dare eat one myself, lol)

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger puck said…

    have a great trip! btw, how was knitting on thurs? i had a wicked HA and slept in most of the night. i am oot this thurs and working next, but keep me posted on where we will be on the ?19th, i guess
    also, i can't log in to post comments as anything but blogger.it won't let me log in as typepad, weird

     

Post a Comment

<< Home