Keeping Me in Stitches

Friday, March 17, 2006

FO x2

First off, I got the minisweater totally done. The button is finally sewn on and I wore it to SoP last night.

Next.....
Image hosting by Photobucket
The alpaca blanket is complete! It's a modified version of the Ombre Alpaca Blanket from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. I used yarn from a local alpaca farm, went up to size 15 needles, and cut the number of stitches down to in the 160s. This thing is huge! I didn't realize how big it was until I got it off the needles. It'll be great for snuggling up in front of the fireplace at my new house.

Phoebe likes it too.
Image hosting by Photobucket

And speaking of the house....only 2 weeks until I take possession!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger puck said…

    it looks awesome, you looked nice and cozy while you were finishing it last night at knitting, i am sure it will keep you nice and toasty!

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    bellisima! i knew it was going to be the family room blanket! now you gotta make another one for guests, lol

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    ok, carin, i'm apologizing in advance, but i don't know how else to contact jen, other than to put a plea up on my blog, which i'm going to do.

    JEN!

    your email is bouncing like mad! i got all my comments returned to me last night, and the one i tried to post tonight got returned as well. it's your email!

    ok, back to your regularly scheduled comments, lol

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    i may not be there thursday. a former coworker is moving out of town, and we're going to get together and have dinner (i think, lol). i will be there the next week!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home