Keeping Me in Stitches

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I survived another Halloween

I will say that trick-or-treating in this neighborhood is very different from in my old neighborhood 2 miles further east. Here it was mostly very small children (not older than 8 or so) with their parents trailing along behind. They were all very polite and remembered to say thank you. When I was at my townhome, so of the kids wouldn't even say "trick-or-treat" when I opened the door. I had maybe 30 kids come around and a ton of parents complimented me on my jack o'lantern. Thanks to everyone who said something here too.

I've still go to go find a present for Mary's wedding. And find an outfit to wear.

Christmas present knitting is zooming along. #2 is complete and I'm about 80% done with present #3.

Guess that's everything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home