Keeping Me in Stitches

Monday, October 23, 2006

a slight glitch...

So I thought I had enough fabric for my Leia dress. Ummm....no. To be more exact, I have now cut out all the pieces of the dress, but I don't think I have enough fabric for the hood. In fact I know I don't. I think I'll be able to find some way to jury-rig one together from scraps and I know the light isn't going to be the best at the party, so no one look too closely at the cruddy hood that will be on my costume and I'll be fine. Sewing will commence on Wednesday and may take Friday to finish. We'll see.

I'm 75% done with the current Christmas present. And that's all the knitting I've done lately.

Off to watch more movies and knit away.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    lol, now, you KNOW i'm gonna have to look, lol

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger Mamateja said…

    Check out my blog.....finally posted something new. LM

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    we missed you last night! i was there at 445, and nobody else showed up until 545! once jen got there, everybody else trickled in (eliza was still sick, though). even bill! and deawn is still here, as of right now. we'll have to see if she's gone next week, lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home