Keeping Me in Stitches

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I'm a space princess!!!

Completed sewing the dress this morning, made a post about and Blogger was stupid and wouldn't let me load it. So here are all the pictures in one big batch.

First up: the dress on my dressform (fyi...my waist is not that tiny unless it's in a corset)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here's the group of knitters from the party. We had a bunny, Leia, medieval princess, Wednesday Adams, a flapper, and a warrior woman. I missed Miriam in this pic, but she came as Little Red Riding Hood and her boyfriend was the woodsman.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And a pic of me with the hood up over the Leia hat looking angsty. "Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi. You're my only hope!"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    that was great! and knew i should have put my sword up higher! thanks for posting. what time did you leave?

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    i don't know, i thought you looked pretty damned skinny in that outfit anyway! still, a great costume

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    What I meant about the dressform was that I have the waist set for 29" which is what I am when I'm laced into my corset. I'm still working on my Civil War dress and was too lazy to change the dressform sizing so it would be my true waist measurements.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home