Keeping Me in Stitches

Friday, October 27, 2006

Stress relief

So after a night at work (the patients were fine, but the drama with the co-workers was insane) that ended with me having to send someone to ICU right at shift change, I decided to needed a little retail therapy to calm my nerves and allow me to get some sleep today. Thank goodness Blue Moon is such a quick thing.

I ordered Chanticleer, Rocktober, and Love in Idleness in medium weight. It's amazing a how buying good sock yarn can make you relax so much.

And to everyone at sit and knit last night....sorry I didn't make it. I just wasn't in the right frame of mind and didn't want my bad mood to rub off on anyone. So I stayed home, cuddled the dog and had a yummy dinner before I had to head to work.

Still sewing on my Leia dress. I may just make the hood out of some other fabric that I have and I've got to get sewing on it since the party's tomorrow!

Christmas knitting continues. I've got about 40 rows before I'm done with the current present.

Man, I'm boring!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Mirawyn said…

    Love your Leia costume! I intend to make the same one at some point.

    Right now, though, my sewing machine is possessed by evil demons that hate me, so no sewing is happening.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home