Keeping Me in Stitches

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm gonna be a princess!!!!

Leia that is!! I finished the hat about 3 minutes ago, put it on and danced with glee around the house. I'll be sure to bring it to Touche tonight so someone can get a picture of me making a fool of myself so I can share it with everyone. Now I just have to make the dress to go with it.

Christmas present #2 is about 51% done. Haven't even thought about the other three and we're about 9 weeks out from Christmas. Yipes!

I'm gonna go finish watching RotJ, and then head to bed since tonight's a work night.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    ummmmmmmm, what the heck is RotJ. i'm clueless. and what happened to taking pictures of the hat? did you forget your camera, lol? now get sewing! you can't take your sewing machine withyou while you're trainee works, lol.

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    RotJ = Return of the Jedi....the third of the original Star Wars trilogy.

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Ansley Bleu said…

    Yeah! Please send me a photo of you in your Leia so I can add your to a gallery of Leia's.
    Thanks!
    Ansleu

     

Post a Comment

<< Home