Keeping Me in Stitches

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I was very very bad....

My STR purchase from after my bad night at work finally arrived on Monday. Beautiful, perfect colors. I got Chanticleer, Rocktober, and Love in Idleness. On the right is the October Rockin' Sock Club colorway of Pink Granite. I signed up for the 2007 sock club as well. I guess I'd better get my butt in gear and knit some socks!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Speaking of knitting socks....I think I finally found a way to have Jaywalkers without having the 20 minutes wrestling match getting them on and off my feet. I cast on a new pair using the larger size and size 2 dpns. Things seem to be going well and I can easily fit them over my heel. I'm using the Lisa Souza LimeNViolet colorway and I'm loving how it's coming out. I'll have a picture of it when the first one is done.

No progress on Christmas knitting. Why do Christmas knitting when I've got all the pretty sock yarn to tempt me?

5 Comments:

  • At 7:01 AM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    you can always give out knitting iou's!

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger puck said…

    bad, bad girl! i am so jealous! i signed up for the 2007 club too, hopefully i'll have the time to actually knit the socks, rather than just fondle the pretty yarn

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's it! I couldn't stand it any more! I ordered three skeins for myself. Ah, the temptation and the succumbing to it -- ecstasy!

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    go read jen's blog! she has NEWS.

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Mamateja said…

    Check out mamateja.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home