Keeping Me in Stitches

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Minneapolis rocked!!

Well, I've recovered from my weekend in the twin cities. A friend from college got married this last weekend, so I scheduled in a little yarn debauchery as well. Got to 4 different shops. Two I'd definetely go back to, one is a maybe and the fourth is a definete no.

Total damage included enough yarn to make the cardigan for Arwen from the Winter '06 IK, 7 skeins of sock yarn, some norwegian yarn to make myself some mittens, and some cascade for a dog sweater for my mom's dog. And some sock blockers, and a silk cap for spinning. All in all, it could have been much worse.

Pictures and a better write-up will follow.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger dragon knitter said…

    MORE SOCK YARN! how many socks do you intend on wearing? i wanna see pics! and i thought you were back monday?

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Alcariel said…

    I was actually back on Sunday night, but I had to work Monday and Tuesday night, so that kind of put a damper on my posting. And then when I was off last night I just could not stay awake. Plus the dog needed some attention, and let's not even talk about the state of my house. I'm planning a major cleaning/straightening up this weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home